Current Version 1.0.7
After 1.0.1, Rjb project page was moved to RubyForge.
- put prefix 'rjb' before external symbol name.
- support amd64 (server), thanks Rich.
- add Array - nil conversion.
- release gems
- these corrections are contributed by Mr. Kuwashima, thanks.
- wrap jni.h for long long <-> jlong conversion, for Cygwin user.
- adjust javah generated header file name for JDK 5.0.
- building with JDK 1.4 is obsoleted since this version.
- support a method that takes an array of arrays.
- support Intel Mac (patch contributed by Demetrius Nunes, thanks.
- support a method that returns an array of arrays.
- add tests for array of arrays, contributed by Darren Day. thanks.
- fix object leak (test/gctest.rb runs fine now).
- fix use null instead of empty string when String argument is nil.
- fix test.rb failed while using Cygwin
- convert returend Class instance to imported Object
- Class#forName(String) is treated as Rjb::import
- treat imported Object as Class instance when it appeares in Java method's arguments